Говорим по-английски

Katriel

Завтразавр
Администратор
Достижения
Награды
8ecbdc7a9e21.png

В этой теме вы можете практиковаться в разговорной речи,
всё общение должно быть только на английском языке.

Перевод непонятных вашему собеседнику фраз рекомендуется размещать под спойлер.

Happy talking! :)

Wolfy777

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Thank you too! Happy upcoming New Year! :Ny_Smile:
The thing is those jokes are really about impressionism. Google "jokes about artists" and you will find plenty of them. And it is very sad.
What comes to hyperrealism, I think it is great as one of the techniques. It shows off skills of an artist. But teachers in my university say it is oh so bad and we shouldn't try to do it. So I dunno.:незнаю:

Lana15

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Happy upcoming New Year to you too! :Ny_Happy:
I suppose people, that joke about it, really don't know anything about impressionism.
Maybe they say it just now, because you should try to do what they recommend. At first, you're student. Later, you're artist. Maybe one day you'll try it :Ny_Happy:

Wolfy777

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
I hope one day I will have enough skills to do it.:)
So, a random question. Which part of The Sims series is your favorite? I assume you like this games, since you are registered on this forum.

Lana15

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
I really love Sims 2. I had everything (18 in 1) and download add-ons, so I had almost Russia in my computer. Then everything became lost. I played Sims 3, I had one very pretty family. Then that became lost too, then I had session and no time. I hope one day I will have everything I want in my real life too) And what's about you?)

Wolfy777

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
I started playing since the 3rd game and were playing for very long. But the game became very heavy with all the add-ons and expansion packs I downloaded and the save file broke. So I lost all my sims too. Now, I play The Sims 4. And find it kind of boring. It lacks a lot of content, that should be in the original game and I really miss toddlers. What about you? Have you tried The Sims 4 yet? If yes, what is your thoughts on it?

Lana15

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
oh, I haven't tried it yet, but I wish. As for me, toddlers are necessary part of game, so, it's not very good thing that there is no one toddler in Sims 4. But on screenshots it looks pretty nice. I read some dynasties, it's like real life, but I won't play it soon, I will wait for add-ons.
Happy New Year :Ny_Happy:

Wolfy777

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Thank you! Happy New Year to you too.):елочка:
Yeah, I hope the next add-on to come out would be something about the family. Have you took the survey about add-ons for Sims 4 made by Maxis? There is that scrap for a new expansion pack, called "Generations". They will add toddlers and a new life-stage pre-teen in this one.I am so excited for it and hope they will bring it to life.
Which idea from the survey do you like the most? Here is the link if you haven't taken it.(I find only the English one, but it is the additional practice, right?))
Чтобы увидеть скрытый текст, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь. And which add-on for The Sims 3 was you favorite?

Последнее редактирование:

Mr.Mortis

Завсегдатай
Достижения
Награды
The last message has been left almost 2 years ago, it's time to fix the topic and make it alive.
I'm getting myself ready to Christmas, because the best friends of mine mostly live in America and celebrate Christmas on the 25th of December and so do I. I'm gonna spend that day on my own, drinking coke, gaming and skyping, but I'm thinking of some booze for me, haven't decided yet.
I'd go outside, but seems like my damn back ain't gonna let me do that, because the lower spine is hurting very much. Me and my doc are still trying to find out what that disease really is, but it's pretty similar to rheumatoid arhritis or Bekhterev's disease. And then I'm gonna receive treatment, but that's gonna be a long way from today, as far as I see. That means I have to deal with that problem on my own.
Idk why I'm talking to myself right now, but I guess I need someone to talk to me. And we could try English, because it's kinda fascinating when you do speak any foreign language. I only speak English and use my skills as often as possible, because my passion to English language and American mentality is very huge.

Верх