Говорим по-английски

Katriel

Завтразавр
Администратор
Достижения
Награды
8ecbdc7a9e21.png

В этой теме вы можете практиковаться в разговорной речи,
всё общение должно быть только на английском языке.

Перевод непонятных вашему собеседнику фраз рекомендуется размещать под спойлер.

Happy talking! :)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Damn, so many movies I have to watch. One of my friends recently recommended to watch the anime Death parade, but I still have doubts. I'm not a fan of anime, really... Sounds idiotic, considering the person I have on my profile pic :лол2:

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent I heard I lot of good comments about this anime. Didn't watch it, so don't know, is it true or not) I think you should try to watch it, anyway, if you wouldn't like it, you can stop. But considering the situation with Death Note, I doubt, will you stop or not haha
Try to watch 'Attack on Titans'. It's specific, emotional and with epic action)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Then I'll give it a shot! Tomorrow most probably. My friend intrigued me saying that 'Death parade' was produced by the same people that made 'Death note', and that there's some references to it. Needless to say, I'm now more than interested haha
Everyone talks about this 'Titans' thingy. I'm not sure I want to watch it, I don't like epic fights in anime, they look way too epic for my liking :лол2: But we'll see. Maybe someday I will watch it)

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent and it has gothic atmosphere, as I know. Well, tell me then, will you like it or not) Coz I was interested too, but didn't like the face of main character x) I think he has dumb facial expression

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Deal, I'll share my impression with you) If it's gothic that's even better, I'm a bit of a fan of such stuff. Omg hahaha I can only hope the character isn't as dumb as he looks :смех:

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent I think we're done here. Just look, 9 pages!:подмигиваетлол: It was 5 (since 2012) when we started to talk. It's amazing))
So let's give a place to another people to chat here. I hope they will haha Otherwise we'll return:ехидный:

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi I second that) We really discussed all things we could possibly discuss, and, hopefully, gave this thread a bit of liveliness.
I really hope there will be other speakers here after us though ^_^

Верх