Говорим по-английски

Katriel

Завтразавр
Администратор
Достижения
Награды
8ecbdc7a9e21.png

В этой теме вы можете практиковаться в разговорной речи,
всё общение должно быть только на английском языке.

Перевод непонятных вашему собеседнику фраз рекомендуется размещать под спойлер.

Happy talking! :)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi I guess you get used to horror games the more you play them, just like with scary movies, after a few of them, you can predict what's going to happen and it's no longer scary. 'Knock knock' is a wonderful game with special atmosphere! I wouldn't say it's creepy, I even find it kinda soothing)
I share your pain. Assassin's creed unity lags like crazy for me, I think I have to get a new video card :c
That gaming tournament sounds like fun, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for linking me to it!
I just took that test you were talking about and it said I was an Egyptian carrier! Better than a stone, but still kinda dumb :лол2:
Ah, that coworker of mine was a rather old lady so I decided to keep my thoughts to myself. No need to aggravate her, let her be a wizard, like Harry. Besides, why would I argue someone with magical powers?)
I bet they're aiming to Europe, so they travel all the way from Asia. I had one afro american guy as my tutor at English courses, he was nice and tried to convince me he was going to teach me how to speak with pure British accent even though himself talked like your typical American rapper haha.
Почти правильно) Думаю, здесь нужно фразировать как "limited themselves to words"

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent honestly, I still can't get used to horror movies, even if I can predict some things and know what gonna happen next:расстроен: It's just not mine..
Assassin's Creed Unity is known for its lags at every comp:лол2: Legendary game!
Ahaha maybe you have been building The Egyptian Pyramids! That's cool.. the only sad thing is that you are likely to have been a slave with a broken back x)
Right decision, maybe it is her only happy thing in life - to consider herself a wizard. Btw, about Hary: I'm still waiting for my invitation letter from Hogwarts!:правакачаю:
Funny tutor)) I imagine your 'brilliant success' in British english x) Or he did it???

makiavelli990 Thanks for the advice!

Последнее редактирование:

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi aw, I still can't find anyone who likes horror movies, come on, they can be funny! Third part of 'the grudge' had some unintentionally hilarious scene :смех: But I'm not going to try and persuade you, my friend already hates me for making her watch scary movies with me haha
And that's a shame, the game seems to have an interesting plot. Just think about it, the creators wanted to give you a chance to 'take part' in the french revolution but failed due to bugs and bad optimization :c
Ahah, that could be interesting! I was a builder of one of the pyramids, and you were the stone that I had to carry around :хихикаю: But nope, according to the results, I lived in 19's century and had my own carriage, so I basically was a driver. Did your result have such thing as a life before last? Again, there they said I was another Egyptian guy who worked as a chef. Funny that I'm not Egyptian in this life, that would totally fit the whole structure!
Aren't we too old for Hogwarts now?( I was waiting for my invitation since I was 10, but not a single owl flew past my neighborhood. I guess now we can only expect an invitation to work from the ministry of magic lol. Or put up with the fact that we are muggles :c
No, as expected my tutor did not succeed) In all honesty I'm not a fan of British accent, it seems too prim and proper. Back in school we were made to talk with that stupid accent and now I'm a bit allergic to it. Though, if you think about it, the accent that black guys have is way more harder to imitate that the British one.

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent I can watch it only with somebody who doesn't fear, but now I don't have nobody like you nearby( So no horror films this summer!
Yas, AC's stories are very interesting, detalisation is on the great level, you can feel yourself as a citizen of past times, take part in creation of the history, but I think that Ubisoft should spend more time working on the new games and not to release them every year, like on a conveyor.
We could be a great duet then!:лол2: Maybe you will be Egyptian in the next life, who knows...
It's never late for Hogwarts! I'm ready to study there even now, when I'm 22 haha Btw, which faculty you would like to be sorted in? Also I believe that we're not muggles, if Russia has it's own school of magic, so Ukraine and Kazakhstan also must have it! Our schools could be destroyed after the Fall of USSR, so we were not invited because of ito_O
British accent is for an amateur, but I find it very.. sexy :румянец: When somebody starts to speak on it I'm like 'umm just keep talking...' :злобный: And what about black guys' accent, there are video courses in youtube 'How to speak as a ghetto's citizen', I studied it for some time and agree, it is very hard)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Well, no horror movies should be a relief for you then) But does it mean that it hasn't been too long since you moved to live in the capital? It's just you phrasing makes an impression that all your friends were left in another city.
Perhaps you're right, Ubisoft gets kinda repetitive and hurries with their releases but I still like the story line that AC has. Too bad that Unity didn't live up to expectations as far as the technical requirements go.
Oh no, I don't think I want to be an Egyptian in the next life, I don't even think I want for the next life to be possible oO But the whole notion of reincarnation seems interesting and you can make many theories with it. For one, people say that everyone has a soulmate, but if we take the existence of ghosts for a fact, then it must mean someone's soul did not find peace and reincarnate, and that in turn leads to a living human who's doomed to walk around on Earth having no soulmate or significant other. That's sad to think about but that could explain the reason there's so many lonely people.
Hm, I'm 24, perhaps I too still have a chance to study in Hogwarts then! I hope to end up being in Ravenclaw but something tells me I might get sorted to Hufflepuff instead :лол2: Where do you think you'd get sorted? Haha that's funny! I imagine ancient wizards of our countries founding different schools of magic, and then, after centuries had passed and the USSR was established, the ministries of magic had to unite, and then they suddenly discovered their magic was too different. So they though for a while and decided to create one common school where all sorts of magic would be taught, but, seeing that no one's heard of such school still, the idea either didn't work out, or the collapse of the USSR led the wizards to eternal conflict and they still can't decide whether the school should stay common or not. Ah, I should be a fan fiction writer, like, totally.
I get you, one of my friends goes crazy for British accent, too) Dunno, the first things that I imagine when thinking of British people are thin lips and curved teeth, so maybe that's another reason I'm not a fan of that accent haha.
British accent is for an amateur

'Amateur' is not exactly the right word to use in that sentence. It means that you like to do something but you're not an expert at that. For example I can say that I'm an amateur photographer) It's better to phrase your sentence as "British accent is the matter of taste" or "British accent is for those who fancy it" :улыбаюсь:

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent Yes, all my friends are from another cities, in summer we all come back to our homes from dormitory)
Sad theory, I don't like it x) I think people just came up with it as an justification for their loneliness. It's obviously that you'll find your soulmate in 7 milliards other people, but it's too much, so if you don't, well, shit happens :извини: (like with me haha)
I want to Ravenclaw too, but their common room's door... I prefer passwords, not riddles x) It's cool, but.. don't know.. Am I smart enough for this? It seems that I will sleep near that doors every day, waiting for someone to answer it correctly and open xD So I think I will be sorted to Hafflepuff too) But I'm Gemini, Gemini's element is air, as Ravenclaw's, so there is a hope..)
Interesting assumption! Looks like our politiсians, really haha Such eternal doubts are peculiar to them) Nooo, don't write fanfictions, make better use of your talent for writing books!)
Why curved teeth?) Look at Tom Hiddleston:D Ideal British, ideal teeth haha)) So you like American accent, right? Or you don't care about that accents and have no favourite one?

Thanks for correction!:) Oh, my English, my mistakes... It's my main problem: I always think if it's 1 word in Russian, so it should be 1 word in English. I know all that phrases like 'matter of taste', but when I speak and can't find a proper word, it's like a dead end for me, because I just forget about paraphrase and descriptive way of translation. My teacher was tired to remind me about that haha

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Aw, that's sad. But I guess nothing can be done with that, you'll probably move to live in the capital anyway. Or do you plan on staying in your hometown?
That's just a mere theory, just like the notion of soulmates itself. I think we know close to nothing about the world and human kind in general, so as long as no one knows how everything was meant to work, we'll never find the right answer. But yeah, it would suck to stay lonely and misunderstood. Though it's even worse when you find your so called soulmate and then lose him. And don't cha worry, there's a whole life ahead, so you still have plenty of time to find the one :смех:
Haha, I thought about that, too! But I kind of hope that Ravenclaw's dormitory door is as intelligent as the students, so if you can logically explain your answer to the riddle, it'll let you in anyway. Although it might cause some inconveniences... What if I suddenly need to fetch something from the dorm asap, but find myself stuck mulling over the riddle? That would be awful haha. Oh, following your theory I should be in Gryffindor then. But I'm not that recklessly brave... *whispers* but sometimes I do jump in the action on instinct without giving a damn about consequences.
Why not? I have nothing against fanfiction however badly it might be written. People express themselves through that and some of them even get better with their skills, so I don't think that's something bad or useless. I'm guilty of writing few fanfictions myself :хихикаю: When I wanted to improve my English I thought that writing something would be a good way to do it, so I just wrote a story and published it on one of american's websites. That helped a lot with learning the language)
Tom Hiddleston's teeth do look good) I dunno, I just can't find it in me to be attracted to British men. Perhaps the first Brit that I met, has left a lasting impression that hunts me to these days haha. I don't really care about accent, anything's fine as long as I can understand it. I like Swedish accent though, it's funny. I watch one Swedish gamer on Youtube (not pewdiepie tho), and the way he pronounces some words is hilarious :подмигиваетулыбается:
That's okay, I too sometimes make this stupid mistakes when translating) Now I tend to check myself before going for word for word translation. And is it just me, or did your English get a lil better?
P.S. I was glad to find you in Simsovision thread :3

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent no, anywhere else, but not at hometown! There are no possibilities at all. So only capital, I can find there a good job.
The main problem: we don't know anything about our world. We create thousands of theories, but still can't find the right one. And I think we will never find out the truth. That's why everyone can choose the theory he likes more and live in harmony with it x) Yeah, it is a whole life ahead, but my mom wants grandchildren right now haha
That's a problem, but if you smart, it will never happen with you, I think. Or you can use 'bombarda' spell and open the door:cool: But after that you'll never see Hogwarts x)
Maybe Gryffindor.. Like Hermione, she should be sorted to Ravenclaw but now she's with Harry in 'Lion team', because she has a lot of courage. I recommend you to pass the test at Pottermore. It's not the real Sorting Hat, but, at least, it is official version)
Dunno, just don't like fanfictions, I think people should come up with something of their own, and do not use already existing worlds and characters from books or films (especially if they write slash). But, anyway, it's just my opinion, and, as you said, it is very good for improving English by writing such a stories)
I've never heard that accent.. should hear it *went to watch Pewdiepie*
Yes, my English is getting better (I hope), but I still check a lot of words before translation)
And I was glad to find you there too! I hope we will guess 2-3 candidates at least)) As I understood, you watched Simsovision last year, right?
Also I see that you play in TS3, and what about TS4? Have you already played in it? And if yes, why don't like?)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi so I thought. Damn, my relatives want me to live in our capital as well, but I really don't want to go there. It's cold as hell! I once tried living there for a couple of months and people were wearing freaking fur coats in May, that's insane.
Guess we'll never find the truth about the world in this life) Well, maybe when we'll die we'll get to learn all the secrets, but that wouldn't be of any use anymore. Haha, your mother seems to be in a great hurry, 22 is too young for children, gosh. You have to live your own life and do fun things before bounding yourself with the boring life of a family person.
Wow, using 'bombarda' on a dorm door doesn't seem clever at all :лол2: I can only imagine what kind of curses the portraits nearby will spill on you. Oh, but I did take that test on Pottermore and the 'hat' sorted me to Gryffindor :c I got a little disappointed, I so counted on being in Ravenclaw haha. Did you take that test?
That's true, I too am not a big fan of slash (especially when it comes to Potter fandom) but I'm tolerant towards people who write such stuff. To each their own, you know? At least, those who write fanfics don't do harm to others and keep themselves busy with something more or less useful.
Oh noes! I meant to say that I watch Robbaz, not pewdiepie. Robbaz got famous for his Skyrim lets plays, but now that he plays the Sims I love him even more than I did before :румянец:
So far I got 2 contestants right, we'll see how it goes! Knowing my intuition, I'll hardly guess one more candidate, but it never hurts to try. Yeah, I did watch Simsovision last year, it was so much fun! I also went to watch the first concert that I'd missed, but turned out it's more fun when people discuss everything here and now rather than reading the comments a year later.
I have Sims 4 installed on my computer and I played for some time but right now the game seems boring. I don't know, I just can't enjoy it as much as I did with Sims 3. Even when TS3 just came out and I had no CC or stuff packs whatsoever, I still could play that game for hours. I just miss open world despite all the glitches and bugs that it caused, so I still play TS3 more than TS4. What about you?

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent coats in May??:вшоке: How does it can be possible? But are there a lot of job vacancies in your city?
I think so too! But she gave me a deadline, till 25 I must find a husband.. I don't take it seriously, but such persistence starts to bother and irritate. Every time I visit my relatives (where my sisters already have a babies) the first question they ask me is 'Have you already found a boyfriend? When the wedding would be?':горю:
I did, and was sorted to Gryffindor too, and then to Hufflepuff (twice), and then to Slytherin (3 times), and then again to Gryffindor, and ooonly then - to Raverclaw.. well, I don't like that Sorting Hat haha
but how about Harry+Dumbledore?:злобный: Ok, I'm joking, it's disgusting. Oh, didn't want to seem so categorical. I agree with you, this is harmless hobby... and maybe I just didn't found a good fanfiction which would make me respect this genre. I heard about 'Dramione trilogy', but still don't want to read it, prefer canon) And I like Ron and want a good wife for him, so let's Hermione will stay with him)
So I'll watch his channel then) Don't know how is it to watch somebody's playing Sims, it should be very funny comments or something... coz it could be boring, game hasn't any plot and it's more interesting to play it myself)
Well, if you already have 2 right guesses, so you have chanses to guess others! It's first time I heard about Simsovision, I see that complex and thorough preparation and it's impressive! So, will watch it together then?)
TS3 doesn't want to play with me haha It was freezing all the time, so I uninstalled it. TS4 is so looks like my favourite TS2, even better, so I play this version)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi that's what I'm talking about! People were wearing coats cuz it was hailing for two days. The weather's so unstable in our capital, windy and constantly cold. Yep, there are quite a lot of vacancies in my city, it's the former capital after all, so it's pretty busy. Anyways, people go for making money in the capital but come back to live here. I wish I'd be one of those who doesn't have to live my hometown in order to make some money.
Oh my god, I can relate to you! My relatives are like that, too. They're so worried both for my job and 'future babies'. Ugh. It can be bothersome, but at least my mom doesn't force me marry anyone. Wow, 25 is still early for conscious marriage, don't you think? Darn, I'm gonna be 25 this year, so that must mean my time's already over! Nooo, I don't want to get married, I want to play video games and not give a damn about anything :смеюсь: Ah, I'm too childish for my age.
That sorting hat is a b-word, whoever I talked with said they got the faculty they didn't want to be in haha. Obviously, the sorting hat suffers some kind of malfunction, so from now on I'm gonna believe that you're a Ravenclaw student c:
Harry+Dumbledore? Come now, Hagrid+Dobby is the way :лол2: But no, in all seriousness I've never even read a single fanfiction of Harry Potter. I like everything about the books and I don't see the need to change any of the happenings. And I totally agree with you about Hermione and Ron, they are perfect together. After all, Hermione seems like the type who needs to have guidance over someone, and Ron is that careless, optimistic dude who can fulfill her needs.
Try watching Robbaz's 'Redneck brothers' series for Sims 3, it's really funny. His voice is a little unusual but rest assured, he does hilarious commentary. Share your impression once you watch him, kay?)
Geez, I didn't guess Moonlight falls' representative :c But then again, I'm no psychic haha. How about you? Have you guessed anyone correctly? Yeah, people take Simsovision seriously and there's indeed many preparations, so the show should be great! Did you see the scene? It looks fantastic) And of course we'll watch it together, hope this year they'll make a live stream of the 'concert'.
Shoot, it's such a pity TS3 didn't run well on your computer, it's more entertaining than TS4, and the graphics look better... I can't get rid of the feel that everything's plastic in The sims 4. Weird thing, I played TS2 for years but now I can't even remember what it looked like or what was so special about it. Even the first game in the series left much more impressions than the second one o_O

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent well, youre lucky with vacancies in your native city then! if there are a lot of them, I hope you definitely will find a good job soon^_^
We both have such 'european' opinion on that issue) But our mothers don't. They think that 25 is too late for babies, and you should already have a family, stable job and own house. Moreover, according to the medicine, 20 is the better age for childbirth... sooo they're right in some way(( I understand that and wanna find a good husband too (who don't want that?), but make it in a hurry? Because my mom ordered that? No no no. And child is a very big responsibility, and I don't want to have that now. Btw, it's nothing bad in being childish) It's bad to be like a granny when you're only 25. Life is long, you'll have enough time to behave seriously like an adult:teehee: ...Also, we both can find husbands which like to play video games) That would be c-c-combo:бровки:
So I believe you're Ravenclaw student too! But senior) Hagrid+Dobby?:ржач:Oh my Godness, who thought up this?)
Ahahah I watched that! Omg, it's really funny, I can't stop laughing!)
3556fcefb67f3fe0251c2b963e93df77.png
5ad1d779994f928a812f92067d615cc7.png

I like their house with guns on a bedside table and bathroom outside x)
25b85f6b371e543903c5870d977c76d9.png

and ice-creeeeam!
0879b40ff02da57310bf58489c1866e7.png

sooo sweet haha
I like his funny comments, thing will watch that 'show' about this brothers:лол2: And I see there are TS4 videos, will watch them too)
I guessed only a guy from Riverview. I'm not really lucky with my intuition, but maybe I'll guess more) And which representative you like more? I think Posey is quite attractive&intelligent, but duet from Moonlight seems so original.
Dunno, I like that plastic graphics, it looks like in a cartoon:) TS2 is really funny with its animation and strange characters x) Maybe, if I buy a good laptop, I'll play TS3 with all addons, but now I'm happy with TS4)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi I hope so too)
Haha, oh well the only good thing about it is that we no longer live in the times when an unmarried woman is deemed something horrible. My mom is kinda against me having a baby now, probably that's because herself gave birth to me at a mature age. I too don't think that having a baby is a wise decision when you're not certain in your own future, or the person who's going to be the father of that kid. Don't want to be offensive but the kids of the very young or even underaged parents often turn out to be big jerks. So yeah, best is to wait and become adults ourselves before trying the role of a parent. With a gamer husband we'd probably have to live with our parents since we both would be too consumed with gaming to cook or clean the house haha
Thank you! From now on we are both secretly Ravenclaw students, too smart to live with the muggles! Other people are going to drool in our general direction :лол2: Except for those who made it to Ravenclaw from the first try, I guess. I'm not even joking about Hagrid/Dobby pairing. I stumbled on tidbits of that fic and oh my gosh. Never have I ever read anything so revoltingly graphic. Don't google it :fall: Even 50 shades of grey pales in comparison to that!
Glad you liked Robbaz! The real funny stuff starts from the 6th series when he makes a little experiment that gives horrible results, you should watch that. Speaking of his TS4 videos, it's better to see the recordings from his live stream videos, 'The harem project' as I recall, they are long but they worth it. If you're interested you can also watch The gaming lemon's TS4 gameplay, it's hilarious, I was laughing like an idiot as his character :хихикаю: Btw, the gaming lemon is British, so you might enjoy listening to him as well.
I'm sure you'll have more right guesses, there's 19 more contestants left! I'm not really sure who I like more. It's hard to choose right now since I haven't yet seen the other artists. But at the moment I'm interested in Moonlight falls, I like the girl and her eyes, and I'm really curious about the song they're going to perform. Posey seems a peculiar character as well, I'm guessing she'll sing a slow, gentle song. Can't wait for the concert already!
TS3 will be forgotten in a few years, so there might be no need for you to get a new laptop just to play it. But if there will be a discount for all the add-ons and stuff packs, you should definitely get one. Perhaps, you'll like it too. Btw, have you played The sims 1?

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent Just occurкed to mind now that we participate in something like epistolary correspondence in English:лол2::cool:
And in times when thin girl is not considered sick) My mother gave birth to me when she was 28, but now the considers that a late age so she tries to persuade me to have a baby as soon as possible. I agree with you, but also it depends on a parents. My sister is 23 and she already has extensive experience with taking care about children, so I don't worry about her daughter (and my godchild). But this case is just one of the million... Most young parents don't know what to do with their child:( Often yell on him, don't spend time playing together and all that stuff... It's sad.
There's an option: you can clean the house by turns xD
Haha definitely! Ravenclaw rules!:cool:
I don't like 50 shades so I will not google it. Even one thought about that pairing makes me disgusted((
Watched The gaming lemon's video about Nigel Thornberry, it's not so funny as Robbaz's, and, besides, I liked that unusual&sweet Swedish accent with jumping intonations more x)
I'm so excited as if it is real Eurovision haha I like that girl with heterochromia, I think their band have chances to win (coz they are so charismatic and beautiful), if their performance would be excellent, of course. And about Posey, I already imagine her singing 'One last breath' (by Maria Elena Kiriakou):любовь:
If I would have a chance I'll buy it anyway, it's never late to play it) Yeees, I played TS1! Oh, beloved supermodel career...)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Oh... You're right. Um... to anyone possibly reading this - we didn't mean to occupy the whole thread and we'll definitely be happy if someone joins this dialogue :пока:

My mother had me when she was 37 and everyone was aghast with that. I guess there's no real age restrictions, it probably depends on the state of the organism or something. I sometimes feel ashamed of myself for not wanting to have family or babies. My step brother's wife had her first child when she was around my age, but I kinda still don't realize how old I am oO But you're right saying that upbringing depends on parents. My step sister has 3 kids but she's always busy to take real care of them (just as their father is) so they mostly spend time with either grand parents of nannies. That's also not a very good thing but perhaps I am mistaking. I have no idea how to rise a child after all.
Smart, real smart option, my friend! Would be good if it worked in real life, but something tells me that once you offer your husband to do dishes or wash windows, he'll remember that it's the wife's duty :ехидный:
Lol, I too didn't read 50 shades, but three years back I did listen to few chapters of it. I was watching one girl on Youtube and she was reading that book out loud with sarcastic commentary so I couldn't resist. Too bad they flagged her videos for copyright material.
I feel inappropriately elated with the fact you like Robbaz better than Gaming lemon. Robbaz is a really nice guy who plays for fun and not for money, and the thing I like the most about him is that he's original. I've never seen anyone doing things in games that he does) I also like it when he goes full 'viking mode' and starts talking in a deep, raspy voice :лол2: That's glorious.
I don't even get so excited with real Eurovision as I do with Simsovision haha. That duo from Moonlight falls bugs me a little cuz I have no idea what they can possibly sing. For some reason I think of 'Everything burns' but that song's too old. Oh, 'One last breath' would totally fit Posey! Would be a little disappointing if she ends up singing some dance song. I can't wait to see the guys from Shang Simla, they must have picked something either korean or japanese. Would be awesome if it was one of The gazette's songs, but I guess they don't really fit with the Simsovision's standards.
Yes, Sims 1 was so much fun! And I think it was meant more for mature audience rather than children, with all those burlesque dancers, adult humor, sexual innuendos and other stuff. I miss that, the further they go with the series, the more children-oriented the game becomes, and that's sad since the game loses its charm. Now we get llamas mascots instead of cake dancers, tragic clown and clair the bear, what the hell.

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent I dont's think that we occupied this thread, I think we bring it to life haha Soon we'll write down here more pages than people did from the moment of this thread's creation) But yes, if somebody would like to join our conversation, we are always welcome^_^
I heard that children who was born by mothers near 40 (and over) are more likely to become very smart and even genius. Don't be ashamed! It is nothing wrong in being childfree. Or that aspiration will come to you later, when you will be 30... Everybody is different, somebody want to create a family as soon as possible, somebody don't, and it's normal) Also, you can spend more time with your sister's children or visit some courses for future mothers, and you'll have that experience how to rise a child))
Yeeeah, this is very important: do not accustom husband to the fact that all the housework makes wife)
I also watched his walkthrough of "Dawnguard", but only 1st episode. Don't want to see spoilers, still have a hope that I'll play Skyrim soon)
Or song with Indian tunes) Oh, The Gazette! Love them:обожание: But their music is not for Simsovision((
Yes, from game to game TS become more shildish.. That's not bad, coz I understand the developers, The Sims' audience has a lot of children.. Adult players can add all that 'adult stuff' to game with the help of mods. Btw, did you hear about another life simulation from 'Cities: Skyline' developers? It seems to be a good competitor for The Sims. Don't know the details, but developers said it would be better than TS. Will see, will see...

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Really? I never heard about that before, the only thing I've been hearing all my life is that children from mature mothers turn out to be autistic and self-conscious. Thank you for enlightening me to that fact, it kinda boosted my self esteem a little :хихикаю: Phew, glad that you think so, I guess we both can enjoy our youth while we can! The key is to not give a damn about what people say about us, it's never late to become a wife or parent)
This conversation made me remember a short story by Mariam Petrosyan "Two tales", there she talks about being a good wife and woman in general, it's pretty sarcastic and sweet, if you haven't read it yet, I definitely recommend you to try it out. It's very short, so it won't take you more than 10 minutes.
Haha, I'll share a secret with you - Robbaz didn't even finish "Dawnguard" since he snapped and started complaining there were too many caves in the game. But I personally liked Dawnguard despite the fact the developers made player go through lots of dark caves... The story was interesting, we learned stuff about falmers and their past, and even got to find Auriel's bow and shield. I like everything elvish :3
Yeah! Finally someone who loves the Gazette! My favorite of theirs is Nakigahara, I'm just in love with that song. It feels as if it speaks to something in my mind, that stays unknown to even myself. I almost regret that their music is not main-stream haha. I expect Indian tunes from Al Simhara oO I'm also almost sure there will be a girls duo either from Lucky Palms or Al Simhara who will sing Shakira and Rihanna's song.
Wow, if the developers on Cities: Skyline will make a game like The sims, it would be great. EA definitely needs good competition, and I'm already intrigued with what the future game will look like. I tried searching for other games like The Sims, but I only found "Singles" and it didn't really impress me :незнаю:

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent hmm don't know... after your answer I already doubt the veracity of my words) maybe we both are right. Or not) I'm not an expert in this matter, so I will not say for sure.
Oh, I've read it. So sad stories( Have a lot of sense, but sad. Because it's true. Maybe, I'll never understand that idiotism when parents are unhappy with birth of daughter. It's madness. Child must be beloved anyway. The understanding of that your parents are dissapointed with you just because of your gender...Could be psychological trauma for all life(( And the second short story about goats and mothers in law.. Sooo true. My mother likes to repeat to me very often 'You're so lazy, prepare yourself to future mother in law'. It's kinda I gonna marry on her, not on her son:тошнит: The awareness of the inevitability of such a future scares and annoying at the same time:депрессия:
Haha, I understant him coz don't like caves too) The Deep Roads in 'Dragon Age Origins' makes me crazy x) Btw, wanna ask you: which race is better to play as mage with bow? I remember when I'd started to play Skyrim (before I realized that this game is not for my laptop and it's videocard haha) and couldn't choose a race. They all have it's own characteristics, but I don't have any clue what does that mean. (I remember I created an elf with light skin.. but no matter how I tried, it turned sooo ugly%))
I like it too! I should say that all their songs have something special... For example, I don't like 'Reila' much, but every time I listen to it, I feel some... sad happines? Like I had some big love and it's gone now. Dunno how to explain that feeling. But it's so pure. And the same - with all other songs. And what about "Dir en Grey"?) I don't like all their songs, but 'Glass skin' and 'Namamekashiki Ansoku, Tomadoi ni Hohoemi'.. Awww:плачу:
Shakira or Rihanna? That would be great! *Imagined somebody on Simsovision singing "Partition" haha* Can't wait to listen all songs, I'm tired to guess what all contestants' will sing x)
Haha 'Singles' was interesting for me when I was 14, coz it's 18+:хихикаю: But it was not really interesting to play for a long time. Right now The Sims is the best simulator, but EA 'zazhralis' xD In 2016 that company will share some details, so waiters gonna wait :лол2: I know that it means restaurant's workers but phrase "people who will wait for a long time gonna wait' is not so epic haha

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Shoot, just when I started to believe I'm smart you had to bring me down :c Who cares anyway, I'm gonna believe that smarts of a kid doesn't depend on a mother's age)
I can somewhat understand the desire of parents to have sons instead of daughters. In my country there are still a lot of people who think just like that, but mostly 'old school' type men. Women tend to love their child despite the gender. I think we're still dealing with sexism and chauvinism of the past but all of it gradually fades out. Still, I pity those girls whose parents wish they were boys, it's indeed an example of traumatic childhood. Haha, it seems that all mothers always tell their daughters to prepare themselves for the future husbands' moms) I don't really get it, it's not like you're doomed to co-exist with some kind of a hag, maybe she'll be kind and respectful. And if your husband loves you, I'm sure, one way or another he'll protect you from his mothers' unjustified reproaches. And if not... well, there's always an option of divorce. I'd hate to live with mommy's son anyway.
A mage with a bow? Hm, I think there are three options then: altmer, bosmer or breton. Bretons and altmers are ideal for magic, while bosmers are good with archery and sneaking. I usually choose either bosmer or altmer as my character :хихикаю: Some people find certain charm in the way TES characters look, but I too didn't like it... So I installed mods that allowed me to make my male characters prettier but I guess I overdid it lol
I didn't like 'Reila' at first but the tune stayed in my mind for several days so I listened to the song again and, strangely enough, I loved it. And whenever I listen to 'Taion' I feel both scared and disgusted. I have no idea how the hell these guys do it, but however uncatchy their songs might sound, there's something special about them, something that makes you 'live' through the song oO that's really weird. Truth be told, I'm not a fan of Dir en grey, the frontman's voice doesn't go well with my ears, but I do like 'glass skin' though, it gives me the same strange feel that 'Nakigahara' does. I sometimes like to listen to some of Japanese retro, for now my favorite is Saijo Hideki's 'Santa maria no inori' :лол2:
Oh, I was thinking about 'Can't remember to forget you' haha. I sooo wanna watch performance already, the waiting is killing me!
With certain mods The sims now can get even more lewd than Singles, not that I have these mods...:rolleyes: I do. Omg hahaha, 'waiters gonna wait' sounds so badass :катаюсьотсмеха: I'm hoping that Paradox Interactive will make good competition for EA cuz this money sucking pattern they have is really getting old.

Верх