Говорим по-английски

Katriel

Завтразавр
Администратор
Достижения
Награды
8ecbdc7a9e21.png

В этой теме вы можете практиковаться в разговорной речи,
всё общение должно быть только на английском языке.

Перевод непонятных вашему собеседнику фраз рекомендуется размещать под спойлер.

Happy talking! :)

Karolisha

Пользователь
Достижения
Награды
Unfortunatuly I don't like English... Though I have learned it for many years... Frankly speaking I don't see a progress during learning (I think it firstly depends on me...)... But I love German! Yeah! Is here anybody who speaks German? Sprechen Sie Deutsch? :)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Been exploring the forum and much to my surprise found this little thread. It's a pity only few people hang out here, I kinda expected there would be more. I don't really know what I'm writing this for, just wanted to drop by and say hi :пока:

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi I totally didn't expect to receive an answer so fast, so seeing your reply made me a little too excited :D I'm fine, been spending summer in the city, hidden away from both sun and mosquitos. How are you?

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent don't envy you.. so hot in big cities right now..
I'm fine too, but little busy, every day working in the garden because it's fruit harvest time)

P.S.: Yagami-kun:обожание:

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi It's not very hot in here, I'd say it's more stuffy than hot. Lately the sky's been getting darker with overcast, so maybe we'll be having rain soon. That would be wonderful btw, my computer doesn't tolerate high temperatures well. Is the sun scorching where you are?
Oh, so you're into gardening? My plants die as soon as they get to me :смех:
P.S.: Actually this is the first time I meet someone who likes Light haha

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent It was yesterday, but today it's gonna be thunderstorm (finally)
It's my mom likes gardening, I'm more like a slave here x)
Yep, I'm one of those strange people who like Light more than L:лол2:
Light is our God, Light is our Kira

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi I'm getting jealous, rain is so much better than the heat. Although when I get caught while it hails, I can only wish for the sun to peek out again.
Aw, it's a bummer that you don't like gardening. I enjoy tending the plants but apparently my love for them is too much and they prefer dying to enduring my care. I've been thinking of getting a cactus, though my previous experience tells me that it's a bad idea. You keep on staying strong, at least you're getting some fresh air, right?)
Yes, we finally met, my fellow worshipper! Amen to your words :хихикаю:
And nah, we're not strange! What's strange in loving a psycho, really? :псих:

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent As I can say from my experience, plants don't like some people, I don't know why, maybe because of your.. ummm.. "heavy" aura? Can't explain this, but it happens. But my mom said that if you love and take care of plants, (even talk with them), sooner or later they will love you instead. So maybe getting a cactus is a good beginning?)
Yes, what's bad in it? Including that fact, that I really respect his ideas and methods (well, not in the end, but in general his aim was good). And he is sooo interesting person, such no ordinary, very smart (and handsome :rolleyes:). A lot of people like Joker or Hannibal, so why Light is worse?) He is one of my favorite characters))
P.S.: your English is so good and fluent, have you lived somewhere abroad?)

Последнее редактирование:

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Damn, I thought so. For some reason people take my 'heavy' aura for something 'light' (no pun intended) and think that I may be good with those freaking plants. There was one time when they left me responsible for the plants in the office and got awfully disappointed with me, when they found the plants were beginning to die after a week under my control haha. Believe it or not, but I honestly tried talking to plants, although I felt like a complete idiot. Didn't work out! I don't want a cactus to die, so I'm still contemplating if I should buy it or not c:
Well, I guess the 'bad' thing about liking Light is that his methods are deemed wrong by society. I can't say I disagree with him strongly, no, I kind of support him but I still can't help thinking that what he was planning to do with the world was doomed to be fruitless anyway. After all, the criminals are and have always been a part of society, and in order to change the world, you have to change the way people think, and that stayed immutable for as long as the human's story goes. Then again, I'd totally be for death penalty for some crimes because that would be fair. It seems so wrong that some people can just pay to grant themselves freedom, and that some jails have better living conditions than your ordinary people have.
But let's not plunge too deep into dark themes, kay?) Just wanted to say that I totally respect Light and his brains, no matter the outcome :улыбаюсь:
Thank you! Your English is pretty fluent too, I bet you'll get even better the more you practice it. And no, I've never lived abroad, I just like studying English and have some online friends who are native speakers.

Последнее редактирование:
Верх