Говорим по-английски

Katriel

Завтразавр
Администратор
Достижения
Награды
8ecbdc7a9e21.png

В этой теме вы можете практиковаться в разговорной речи,
всё общение должно быть только на английском языке.

Перевод непонятных вашему собеседнику фраз рекомендуется размещать под спойлер.

Happy talking! :)

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent Those people live in Shymkent? I've heard a lot about this city x) Yes, it's a very good tendency when all that sexism is going down. But on the other hand people perceive the fight against sexism as a call for emancipation and fenimism.. And also such a people can not find a golden middle, if they were sexists the will never respect women( Haha, mommy's son is my nightmare:лол2:
Yep,mage with a bow. I know, it's strange x) Can it be possible in Skyrim? Coz I always choose this specialization and weapon in all RPG-games) Your character looks like an elf prince. Son of Thranduil, brother of my husband Legolas:D
"Taion'.. when I was in my awkward age I listened this song every day. All their songs, no matter is it hard rock ot something 'lighter', are so emotional and soulful.
Never heard about this song) So it's really retro haha
Aaah, right. 'Can't Remember to Forget You':) Such a summer song, it would be great if smb will sing it)) I don't know why I started to think about Beyonce and her 'partition' haha
I think I should try that mods:лол2: Also, you have official version of the game or you download pirated versions?
Btw, I understood that you like to write, so why won't try yourself in summer marathon?) Till tomorrow morning there is a nomination of short stories)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Honestly, I have no idea, I've never been there) You must be right though, because from what I know people from the southern part of the country are the 'wild' ones. I guess it's just a part of human nature. Some people do believe that if a woman starts talking about equality in rights, then it means she becomes a man and should act like one. That's why they also think it's okay to beat up a feminist - she wanted to be on par with men. What they fail to realize is that rights should be the same for all humans. It's a topic for long discussions, that would most probably be fruitless since people shall never change. There will always be some kind of a bummer that doesn't let everyone live happily. If it was the other way around, we'd already live in utopia)
Mage with bow ain't strange, my character is one of those. That's the charm of Skyrim, you can be whatever you want to be, and you can easily change your specialization later in the game. I started off as a pure mage, then I added one handed weapon skill, then archery, then stealth, then two-handed weapon, then came both light and heavy armor. I basically have no certain class right now, seeing that my character became too diversified :хихикаю: Aw, thank you! That's a real good compliment. I thought he looked a bit too feminine. I even had a strategy when I took a beefy nord as my companion, and when enemies would attack him first, I'd think that it was because they thought he was the dovahkiin, not me :лол2:
Those mods are fun but they kinda slow down your game a little, and sometimes result in glitches or funny situations. Like the animated woohoo mod can work autonomically and sims would get hot and heavy from just flirting, so... yeah. Needless to say, I met many townies doing you know what in the most random of places haha. I have pirated copies of license games, even though I bought the base Sims 3 game in a store but it didn't run on my computer. After that I got kinda offended and decided to pirate the game and the pirated version worked just fine. I didn't even buy Sims 4 because I suspected I wouldn't like the game. Now I'm pretty happy that I didn't spend my money on it.
Shoot, I checked the marathon out. I really like your writing, it has a dark theme but turns out well after all. I'm not sure if I could write something right now, but it never hurts to try. I'll just have another mug of coffee and sit down and think what I should write about)

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent there's a new comedy movie "Because I'm from Shymkent", I wanted to watch it with friends but we did't find it in web:печаль: The really problem is that this 'some people' are women themselves, mostly... Because of them, nowadays if you're a woman and have no job it's became kinda weird. Just a good wife - not enough already, you must earn money too. From one stereotypes - to another. Uggggh, it enrage me!:ругаюсь:
Such a multifunctionality is a good thing) I'm talking with you about this and already want to play. Let's see, maybe I will be able to customize the game for weak videocard and could enjoy the scenery of Elder Scrolls' world:rolleyes: Haha you are very quick-witted then! Stealthiness 80 lvl :лол2: I don't know that adjectives but hope I used them correctly
Woohoo in the cafe, it's interesting:злобный: It's a silly thing - to buy such expensive game. Even 'The Witcher 3' is cheaper than TS4, and there are free addons.
Oh, thanks:румянец: I would be very glad to see your story there, if the muse would come to you^_^ Also there are o lot of interesting contests, the writing included, I was very surprised at first that here you can really find any activity by interests)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi How come I live in this country but never once heard about that movie? o_O I found it on Youtube, try searching there. Not sure why would you want to watch that, I'm pretty certain there would be lots of stereotypes + words that only people from Kazakhstan would understand lol. I personally think the easiest and most profitable way to deal with all the sexism, is to get over it. We really shouldn't waste our nerves on people who don't realize that there's never really been any rules, and it's never been written in stone what a woman must behave like. I almost feel like saying 'woman is a human too' but this sounds so lame haha
Talking about Skyrim makes me want to start playing again, but I just don't know what else to do in the game. I think I've explored every nook and cranny already and completed all quests (except for radiant ones, they never stop coming). That makes me a lil sad, I love Skyrim. My stealth level is 'over 9000' !:подмигиваетлол:Quick-witted sounds just fine! I understood you, and that's the whole point, isn't it?)
How about woohoo in the library or children's park? I was kinda shocked when I found two sims on the bench of a playground, but I truly shouldn't have, that was only expected :хихикаю: Also, I once invited a newly wed couple to a party, they came but ignored all the fun and went straight upstairs where they occupied my sims' bed for five hours! Had to buy a new bed after that.
I think so too! Sims 4 is too high up, I'd rather spend my money on a new Tomb raider game or something. Or I'll just order pizza :3
That's exactly my state right now - I've been on this forum for 5 years already but never cared to explore it, so now I'm in awe haha. Such a wise and good move from administrators to make all these contests that have little to do with The sims, but with the talents of gamers. I definitely should spend some time exploring further.

Последнее редактирование:

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent We found too, but it's not that movie. Only same title. It is the most interesting thing - when actors start to speak Kazakh!:D
Ohh the religion has a big influence on that issue! They claim that women are sinners, should always stay ay home etc, and this statement is totally wrong. About rules - it was a TV show 'Fargo', and one of the antagonists said: 'Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't.' So you have the same thinking with Lorne Malvo. Cooool))
Maybe you should play Morrovind? Everybody say that it's even better than Skyrim. Oldschool, all that stuff...)
Children's park? Oh my God haha It's kinda 'never late to do woohoo! no matter where!' The greatest entertainment of all the times:хихикаю: Maybe I'll try that mods in TS4:злобный:
New Tomb Rider is a good thing, but pizza is better:D
Course, explore it, I think you'll find many interesting things for yourself^_^

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi Damn, you intrigued me with that movie, I want to watch it too now. Haha, do you really find Kazakh language to be interesting?) I'm not even sure I would understand some of the words the actors might say, it's just that Kazakhs use different words and interjections, depending on the area of the country. Is it like that with Ukrainian language? Oh, and btw can you speak Ukrainian?
Ugh, I don't like religion, it raises so many problems. I'm now so grateful to my mother and relatives they didn't drum into my head anything of that sort. I like heathenism though. Oh, really? I've never seen that show. In all honesty, I rarely watch TV shows at all... The last one I watched was 'Dexter' but I got bored with it after four episodes :хихикаю:
I tried to play Morrowind but damn... After Skyrim and its possibilities it's almost painful to watch what's going on on the screen. Back in the early 2000s I was playing Neverwinter nights, not TES series, and I still like that game and can play it despite awful graphics. I guess everything's cool if you have fond memories of it.
There are such mods for TS4? Well, that should spice up the game a little! I think it would get more interesting when some kind of 'late night' add on gets released, then a journey to a night club will get closer to reality haha
p.s.: we are all over the place right now) both in messages, your diary and here :хихикаю:

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent if you find it, tell me,please) I think it's funny! And I like Kazakh's Russian accent) Yes, we also have different dialects, but I understand them all) And can speak Ukrainian too. But most of my friends prefer Russian (coz our parents from USSR times used to speak on it), so I speak on it too. Or we use funny mix of Rus&Ukr)
Dexter was boting for me too) But Fargo has such a carcastic atmosphere with black humor, I liked it from the very beginning) Maybe you'll like it too?)
Yes, graphics is very poor there. Neverwinter nights!*_* Favourite game) Which class you prefer to choose there?)
I think they existed x) Never used them, so don't know exactly) But I think something must be here (and for TS3 too):бровки: "Late night" will be the next addon, as I know. gimme 'Seasons':правакачаю:So if it would be released I'll install that mods and would see how it's going x)
So it's cool, isn't it?:лол2: Three discussions... God loves trinity haha

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi I'll be sure to keep that in mind) Kazakh Russian accent might be funny at first time, but when you get to hear it constantly, and also catch reproaching glares for speaking Russian, it becomes bothersome. Oh wow, that's great that you know your language! In all honesty my knowledge of Kazakh language is very poor, I can understand most part of what people say but it's hard and almost impossible for me to talk. Haha, same story, my parents too speak Russian and only rarely use Kazakh.
Hm, I'll try watching Fargo then. My main problem is that I get bored with movies and tv shows way too quickly, because of that I rarely go to cinema and if I do, quite frequently I find myself fast asleep right in the auditorium :фейспалм:
And I was beginning to think all neverwinter nights fans died long time ago! I used to love this game so much and I even had some kind of weird crush on lady Aribeth back when I was a kid haha. I usually played as a paladin, I liked to think that I was defending weak and fighting against everything evil and unjust, but when the Hordes of Underdark came out, I did everything I could to get the Blackguard class. I really enjoyed the idea of a fallen paladin :oops: But later I also tried playing as thief and ranger. Ranger was my favorite class in NWN 2. What about you?)
I've never been in that part of the forum, I usually get the mods from other sites, but thanks for linking me to it) *whispers* I don't want people to think I'm a perv for creeping around that thread >o< I'll do it in secrecy haha
Late night as the next add on? Sounds cool, I wonder if we will get new dance moves, because the way sims dance right now is just disappointing. Seasons in Sims 4 should be cool, I'm kinda hoping they'll add working radiators, champagne and different christmas treats, like cookies for Santa Claus, and Santa himself as an NPC. I'm being too naive, aren't I? Knowing EA, they'll screw up again.
It is cool) Whenever I hear the word 'trinity' I think about Matrix though))

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent well, maybe you're right, coz I never heard this accent for a long time) Strange! I thought it's like in Ukraine: a lot of people know ukrainian but prefer to speak Russian because they used to. You weren't taught in the school and university on native language?
Maybe you just never found really interesting movie for yourself?) What is your preferences (except horror)? Maybe I could recommend you something:)
This RPG is immortal!) Lady Aribeth is so contradictory character, some people like her, some people (me included) don't, because she betrayed her city and all people in it) That's mean that she's realistic) I like paladin too, but, as you already know, my fave is Mage (+ Daelan Red Tiger = immortal party!) Ranger is cool too, but the first time I played the whole game as ranger was in Pillars of Eternity) Good damage and pet make ranger the main badass of all classes)) Btw, I heard that NWN main campaign (and not only it) could be played in cooperative;) Maybe, someday we could play together, if you want, of course)
You need to fill out an application for access.. So no secrecy haha That's lame, I know
I don't think they will do really good addon with all cool stuff(( TS developers became sooo lazy, and dance moves will remain as beautiful dream:печаль:

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi It is mostly like in Ukraine, quite a lot of people know Kazakh, but rarely use it. I have a long story of abusive relationship with my native language :девочкада: The problem with me started from kindergarden when I was beginning to learn the language and each time I'd try saying something in Kazakh among the family, they'd begin laughing (becuz I had strong Russian accent lol). I think that was where I subconsciously told myself not to speak Kazakh or everyone would mock me. But yeah, in general, I sucked at Kazakh both during school & university, and never used it in my daily life.
Well, I like movies that have some kind of mystery, but I also enjoy dramas and comedies (no vulgar humor though). My favorites are 'The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind', 'Mulholland drive', 'Candy', 'Donnie Darko' and other stuff like that. I'd be really grateful if you could recommend me something! Btw, a few days ago I watched 'Soaked in bleach', it was pretty lame in my opinion. Have you watched it?
Haha, yeah, Lady Aribeth is a pretty controversial character, but I still have some pity towards her. Oh, Daelan, I didn't like him for some reason, probably because he had blue skin oO I remember I always brought Tomi Undergallows with me, since I was bad with lock picking + he had funny stories to tell. Ah, talking about this makes me remember good times when there were the adventures of an elven paladin and a halfling thief haha. My fav locations were in the forests, where we could meet dragons, fairies, and be the judge of two brothers :3 Co-op gaming? I'll try to see if it works for me, and if it does, I'll tell you and we'll play together :смех:
Maybe it won't be that bad! Who knows, the developers might give us what we want after all. I want slow dancing, I miss it ><

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent wow, it's so cruel&stupid to laugh at such things as accent! But if you don't need Kazakh in everyday life, it's ok, huh?)
Such art house movies)) I like Donnie, but don't know what to reccomend you now haha Only 'In Bruges' comes to mind) No, but I see it's about Kobain? Don't think such films could be good and interesting) If you say it's lame I will not watch it x)
Tomi is funny! But fast to die haha So I created a pet - pixie, and had no problem with locks) Fooorests... boring haha I like Nevervinter and first chapter of a game, coz in forest it's easy to lost the way) I don't insist, also I understand that we have different 'playtime' x) I usually do it at late evening or even midnight, and you at that time have 2+ a.m.
Slow dancing.. dreams dreams))

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi They just found my accent to be funny and cute, I guess, but when I was a child I didn't understand the difference between sarcastic and affecting kinds of laughter, so I thought they were laughing at how bad my Kazakh was haha. Ugh, that's the problem, I kinda need to know it because employers want their employees to know native language x_x Not that it might help with job or anything.
Kay, then I'll give 'In Bruges' a shot today! Yup, 'Soaked in bleach' is about Cobain. I liked the tones and pictures the movie has, soft grayish and blue colors make the film really pleasant to watch, but the plot was disappointing.
I just launched my NWN game, and it seems I can't play it online oO I dunno, I'm clicking the 'join internet game' button, but connection fails each time :c Is it me doing something wrong? I honestly have no idea how these things work, I've never played online before so I'm a total noob. I'd really love to play with you though, and don't cha worry, I'm usually at my computer at 2 a.m. so no problems there)
upd: nevermind, I managed to connect with logmein's hamachi *o*

Последнее редактирование:

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent in childhood the type of laugh doesn't matter, the main thing is that people laugh at you... It's not late to learn it now :) Maybe it will help in your job search)
I don't know will you like this movie or not, so tell me about your impressions then) Plot is the main thing! It's such a pity when visual component of the film is good, but plot...:фейспалм:
'logmein's hamachi' was ist das?Oo

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi I should learn, just have to fight my inner unwillingness to speak it, that's all)
I watched it! I liked the movie very much, it has nice touch to it. Never was a fan of Colin Farrell but, damn, he's so good in this one, I literally believed his sorrow towards the mistake he'd done. The plot was quite knotty at first, but it all became clear with Harry's call. The ending was unexpected though, I still wonder if the main character died or not. But all in all, it was a great movie, the soundtrack just made me fall in love immediately, and views were the eye-candy. Thank you for telling me about this movie, I doubt I'd watch it with the description it has.
Logmein is this site where you can download a prog 'hamachi'. It allows you to create your own network, so that NWN can use that newly created network to join the online game.

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent good luck with it!) wish you perseverance and patience :)
I'm glad you liked it!:D Yeah, the beginning was quite boring, but after it movie attracts your attention) I was surprised to see there o lot of actors from 'Harry Potter' cast:смех: Colin Farrel is a brillian actor) And I like that calm and depressive atmosphere of Bruges town..)
Wow, impressive, you found such a prog!) Also I thought that we could play some fan's campaign, if we would find one) But.. let's play later? I want to take a part in Gaming tournament, yesterday installed one game and have short time till 2-3th of August to end it and write a review..

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi thanks, I'll sure need those c:
Uh... there were actors from Harry Potter cast? I didn't notice anyone, well, aside Clemence Poesy, that is, but for some reason I don't associate her with HP (probably because I liked her in other movies more). But Bruges... such a beautiful town, I can't understand how Colin Farrell's character didn't like it. I fell in love with those views while watching the movie! I totally wouldn't mind paying a visit there.
Yeah, that's alright with me, it's kinda boring to play the same thing over and over anyway. And of course we can play later, you don't even need to ask me of that haha. I'm now wondering what game exactly are you playing for the tournament? It seems you don't have much time left oO

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent yeah, exept miss Delacour there are professor Moody and Lord Voldemort:лол2: Bruges - one more town I wanna visit... I see we have one more touristic tour haha Farrell's character used to big cities, that's why live in such small province town was like a punishment for him)
Ok, I'll find that campaigns) I will not tell you!) If I tell the tournament wouldn't be interesting.. so I'll keep it in secret;) But, I think, I have time to do it. There are 9 missions, as I know, and I'm finishing the 3rd right now. I even could do it faster, but the game is hard for me. Like a challenge)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi OMG! That's why Harry scared me with those crazy eyes! 'Voldemort' played him, right? Maaaan, I thought they looked familiar but couldn't place my finger on the reason as to why I felt so haha
Still, however small Bruges is, it's charming, and its architecture is really something outstanding) Yup, we totally are having trip to Bruges after the asian countries tour :лол2:
I'll count on you then :3 Daymn, it seems I'll have to wait before I get to learn what game you're playing, that's unfair! :хихикаю: I can't even begin to imagine what game that might be... Limbo, perhaps? oO

Shunnimi

kitsune
Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
_Permanent haha, Ralph Fiennes with nose became unrecognizable:лол2: It's power of greasepaint magic!
I'll tell you only in case if you definitely will not take part in voting of this tournament)

_Permanent

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Shunnimi He sure did. Only his eyes stayed the same. He really should play more roles that involve psychopaths haha
Ummm... no, then don't tell me. I feel like I'll vote for you anyways)

Верх