Обсуждение Simsovision 2018

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Kerima

Завсегдатай
Достижения
Награды
b31d7b5e7d4f.png

Дрэгон Валли приглашает путников отпраздновать Simsovision 2018!

Шестой сезон песенного конкурса прибыл в город эльфов и драконов с победой сияющей певицы Марены Элиаде, и её продюсеров Bolero и Kerima. Как самое ожидаемое событие лета, Симсовидение с новыми силами готово снова собрать на своей сцене талантливых участников, ценителей музыки и невероятного шоу.

Поддерживайте конкурс и следите за новостями! Делитесь своими историями на Симсовидении!

Dragon Valley is inviting strangers to celebrate Simsovision 2018!

The sixth season of song contest has arrived at the world of elves and dragons with the victory of brilliant singer Marena Eliade and her producers Bolero and Kerima. As the most anticipated event of this summer Simsovision is ready to gather talented participants, music and show lovers on its stage again.

Support Simsovision and follow us for updates! Share your stories at Simsovision!

Сайт конкурса

Конкурс в соц. сетях (Get social with us):

*кликабельно*

Спойлер

Конкурс:
Старт сезона, и что полезно знать о конкурсе!
Правила Simsovision 2018 и новые условия
Кастинг на ведущего Simsovision 2018
Концепция дизайна Simsovision 2018
Презентация ведущих Simsovision 2018
Прием заявок на Simsovision 2018 открыт!
Представляем сцену Simsovision 2018
Промежуточные итоги приема заявок
Результаты дуэли Simsovision 2016 vs Simsovision 2017!
Итоги приема заявок на Simsovision 2018
Создание сцены Simsovision 2018
Статистика участников Simsovision 2018
Угадай по фото. Часть I
Угадай по фото. Часть II
After-party после концерта Simsovision 2018
Гости на концерте Simsovision 2018

Вопросы от организаторов:
1. Как вы оказались на Симсовидении?
2. Какая песня вам больше всего понравилась? Если бы вы участвовали и не было бы никаких ограничений для выбора песни, то какую песню вы бы выбрали? Как бы представили ее на сцене Симсовидения?
3. Есть ли у вас любимые сценические костюмы исполнителей, и почему именно их вы выбрали?
4. Сколько будет гостевых номеров, на ваш взгляд? Кого думаете увидеть/хотели бы увидеть?

Личности:
Интервью с Жанель (Simsovision 2016)
Знакомство с Гарольдом Грином
Знакомство с Матиасом Янном
Знакомство с Эдемом Маедроссом
Профиль: Брендон Вольфф
Профиль: Мартино / Деметрио Серра
Профиль участника: AQUA
Профиль участника: Юджин Брайс
Профиль участника: Barrybass (Барри Падесва)
Профиль участника: Diva Devon (Росселла Пуро)
Профиль участника: Севиль Эль Аббас
Профиль участника: Элуниан Найла и Улла Валькири Острём
Профиль участника: Мидала Аскалантэ
Профиль участника: Адам Грэйс
Профиль участника: Аарон из группы ABYSS

Истории участия в конкурсе:
Аврора Скайз (первый продюсер)
Старлайт Шорз
Аль-Симара
Университет
Редвуд
Лаки Палмс
Спойлер

ElliDG

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
ElliDG, Hello!
I did not introduce myself last time. I'm the person who helped you with e-mail )))
Thank you for watching and interested in our contest. And your friends also know about Simsovision?
My English is bad, too)))

Hello Kerima, nice to meet you and thank you so much for helping me! ♥
I told about the competition to my friends, but as I said before on the chat of Simsovision facebook page, we have a community on facebook too, we call "simbook", but we like to record music videos and lives with our sims, because they are like our mark and we have a history with them...
So because of it, they don't get so excited to participate, only one is thinking if she'll make a character to participate...:(

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Bolero

Inspirer
Друг форума
Достижения
Награды
ElliDG, hi! I'm so glad to see you there)

I know Simsovision since 2014 I think, but I didn't know how exactly this competition work.
Wow, it's unexpected for me, really.

I get interested since I saw Bolero's performance, I think it was "Ladies Stand Up" from Simsovision 2016
Aww... very nice to hear that) Thank you)

Well, I think that's it, sorry for my bad English and thank you for your attention!
Don't apologize, please. We're all (well, most of us) are bad in English)

Kerima

Завсегдатай
Достижения
Награды
I told about the competition to my friends, but as I said before on the chat of Simsovision facebook page, we have a community on facebook too, we call "simbook", but we like to record music videos and lives with our sims, because they are like our mark and we have a history with them...
That's interesting! How did you come to such an idea?
But did your friends see Simsovision? What did they say about the concert?

Bolero

Inspirer
Друг форума
Достижения
Награды
So because of it, they don't get so excited to participate, only one is thinking if she'll make a character to participate...
A pity... but it's OK, I understand their position. We already glad to see you there, on our site :). Hope you'll like that competition more, because it's really interesting and exciting)

ElliDG

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
How did you come to such an idea?

I get in the community "simbook" in 2013, and I wasn't good in anything hahaha
So I made my "fake" profile as Elli Darffy Grown and than I made friends and meet new people, and than I learn more about animations, recording and things like that with then, now a days we have more or less 25 or 30 singers in our community!

But did your friends see Simsovision?

Yes, and we all love the performances! ♥

What did they say about the concert?

We really get crazy with the performances, in our community "Ladies Stand Up" and "Lights" performance by Bolero is like:
God on Heaven and Bolero on Earth hahahaha ♥

Kerima

Завсегдатай
Достижения
Награды
now a days we have more or less 25 or 30 singers in our community!
Oh, that's a lot!
I made friends and meet new people, and than I learn more about animations, recording and things like that with then
we have such a situation with the participants of the Simsovision. We all work and become better)))
by Bolero is like: God on Heaven and Bolero on Earth hahahaha
Yes, he is)))

Bolero

Inspirer
Друг форума
Достижения
Награды
Yes, and we all love the performances!
Yeah, it's so cool to understand that Simsovision are more popular than we thought ))

We really get crazy with the performances, in our community "Ladies Stand Up" and "Lights" performance by Bolero is like:
God on Heaven and Bolero on Earth hahahaha
Wow, I'm sitting right now and I'm all red like tomato)) Lights performance I made with Kerima, actually) So, we're both could make a miracle, if so can be said)

ElliDG

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
Wow, I'm sitting right now and I'm all red like tomato)) Lights performance I made with Kerima, actually) So, we're both could make a miracle, if so can be said)

so congratulations for you both, because we really love your work! ♥

Yeah, it's so cool to understand that Simsovision are more popular than we thought

It's very popular, for real, Brazil community loves the watch creative performances ♥

Koritsa

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
ElliDG Hey! Nice to see you here! We're always glad to see someone new here, so make yourself at home. Would be really interesting to see your videos, you know... okay, some of them at least. Hope you get to know other videomakers/ and of course, it's actually nice to get a new one... welcome! :привет2:

ElliDG

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
ElliDG Hey! Nice to see you here! We're always glad to see someone new here, so make yourself at home. Would be really interesting to see your videos, you know... okay, some of them at least. Hope you get to know other videomakers/ and of course, it's actually nice to get a new one... welcome! :привет2:

Hello Koritsa, nice to meet you too! ♥
Well Kerima said I can post some of my favorite videos here, se here they are:

And these are my favorite live performances:
(sorry for the audio of this second performance, i got a little problems with the rights of Sia's Demo hahaha)

Hope you get to know other videomakers/ and of course, it's actually nice to get a new one... welcome!

Thank you so so much for your reception, I hope we all can enjoy and learn with each other! ♥
PS: I hope you enjoy my videos too hahaha

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Koritsa

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды

RED

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
ДУЭЛЬ SSC2016 vs SSC2017

И первыми в бой вступают участницы, занявшие 19-е место в конкурсе.
920cdbd17ae2.jpg

Мадлен Бъорк из Старлайт Шорз определенно поразила всех телезрителей своим эффектным исполнением, и выходом в зрительный зал. Ванесса Хартли из Санлит Тайдс запомнилась своим неординарным "танцем в одиночестве", с совершенно необычным сценическим костюмом.
Голосовать здесь
Кто победит в первой дуэли?​

MaryKet

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды

LaraRoer

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
По тому, что показала нам бразильская девушка выше, я могу сказать:

Ви хэв ноу чэнс, гайз
Вхаххахахаххахах, возможно, но все-таки не надо скидывать всех со счетов! Это должно дать понять нам всем, что надо развивать эту платформу!

Kerima

Завсегдатай
Достижения
Награды
Вхаххахахаххахах, возможно, но все-таки не надо скидывать всех со счетов! Это должно дать понять нам всем, что надо развивать эту платформу!
это должно подстегнуть нас делать виде круче, чем в Бразилии ))) ну а так, это дает + к известности конкурса в других странах, и вообще мирового сообщества любителей Симс х))

LaraRoer

Проверенный
Достижения
Награды
ну а так, это дает + к известности конкурса в других странах, и вообще мирового сообщества любителей Симс
И это просто супер круто, когда она сказала, что знала про Симсовидение раньше, я очень удивилась. Очень приятно, что любимый конкурс выходит на мировой уровень. Любителей Симс очень и очень немного, все должны держаться вместе до конца

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх